Hey guys! Today’s blog post features 3 outfits that I wore when I stayed with my sister in London last week. I had such a fun time and did lots of shopping and fun activities. Hope you like- Enjoy!
Look 1- Florals and Denim
Here I am standing in front of the Monki store on Carnaby Street. My floral blouse is from Monki and I’ve worn it to death since I purchased it last summer and I usually pair it with my denim skirt from Asos which always rides up- it’s not always this short- urgh! I’m wearing my tan sandals from Office, Cambridge Satchel (worn throughout) and Olivia Burton watch.
- Monki Pink Floral Swing Blouse
- Asos A-line denim mini skirt
- Office Tan Leather Sandals
- Cambridge Satchel Navy and Blush Bag
- Olivia Burton Black Leather Strap Watch
Look 2- Fifties Glamour
I wore this outfit for a job interview at Canary Wharf and most of the items are my sister’s since I forgot to pack smart clothes. I love my sister’s patterned midi skirt from Stradivarius as it creates the perfect fifties hourglass silhouette. Into the skirt, I tucked in a navy v-neck blouse with lace on the sleeves (again my sister’s) from Banana Republic. Since this blouse has quite a low neckline it looks good with a small dainty necklace on a short chain and mine is from Accessorise. I wore the same shoes and bag as my last look.
- Stradivarius Patterned Neoprene Full Midi Skirt
- Banana Republic Navy V-neck Blouse
- Accessorize Dainty Silver Necklace
- Sandals and Bag (Same as above)
Look 3- Patterned Culottes
I purchased these amazing scarf print culottes from Zara about a month ago and I am still obsessed with them! I wore them out to dinner and a walk along the South Bank and styled them with this turquoise ribbed top from Topshop. I then slipped on my rose gold Ipanema sandals and opted for my favourite necklace from & Other Stories which seems to look great with everything!
- Zara Scarf Print Culottes
- Topshop Turquoise Ribbed Sleeveless Top
- Ipanema Rose Gold Sandals
- & Other Stories Long Pendant Stone Necklace
- Bag (Same as above)