Today’s post is a OOTD staring my mum’s lovely green and navy tartan blazer from Banana Republic and my H&M pleather mini skirt. Then I added my vintage silk blouse (as always), a vintage navy felt trilby hat, Urban Outfitter’s brouges and Fossil tan clutch bag. I feel this look gives off a preppy school girl vibe but the pleather mini gives it that extra something. In addition, the rich tan shades I think really off-set the overall dark coloured look. Hope you like!- Enjoy!
This is what I’m wearing today and its got a very summery vibe to it, despite the sun only coming out for about 5 minutes of each day in England! My look comprises of this beautiful Warehouse silky blue paisley print playsuit from the sale, La Redoute floppy straw hat, La Redoute strappy tan suede sandals, light pink bag (my mum’s) and black H&M sunnies or at some points Asos tortoise cat eye sunnies. This look is fairly casual but the luxurious fabric of the playsuit really adds to the outfit as a whole. I also love how the blue playsuit and pastel pink bag look together.- Hope you like!- Enjoy!
Today, the 27th of April marks the day that I started my blog last year! I can’t believe it’s been a year and I have absolutely loved the experience so far! I’d also like to give an enormous thank you to all the support I have received from the start and I never imagined to the receive the amount of kindness that I have. Today I thought I do a little outfit post and also because of the significance of today I thought I’d tell you a bit more about myself. Firstly, my outfit comprises of a Mango collared printed drop hem dress, La Redoute denim jacket, Urban Outfitters cream over the knee socks, Office caramel loather flatforms and vintage silver crystal earrings. I have straightened my hair, added a red lip and have also applied some fake eyelashes very badly- its my first time so please forgive me! I also ordered this beautiful oversized straw hat the other day, I got it as the summer is drawing near and I love it! So here are 25 facts about me:
- I was born on the 2nd March 1997 and so I am 16 years old.
- My star sign is Pisces.
- I am a quarter Maltese.
- My great uncle used to be the Priminister of Malta.
- I live in Buckinghamshire, England.
- I am in Year 11 at school.
- I love to dance and have done so since I was 5 years old.
- I do ballet and tap dance every Saturday morning.
- My favourite subjects at school are Geography, Textiles, English and Italian.
- I have been eating Marmite and Butter sandwiches for pretty much every day of my life.
- I am a massive chocoholic.
- My dream job would be to work for Elle magazine.
- I have an older sister called Chloe.
- I have mad curly hair which has a mind of its own.
- I’m a bit crazy at times and love nothing better than a good old laugh.
- When I was 6, I visited Australia and absolutely adored it- I really want to go back there soon.
- I would describe myself as bubbly, a bit mad and kind.
- My favourite song is “Reflection” from the Disney film Mulan.
- My favourite artist at the moment is either Bruno Mars or Aiden Grimshaw.
- My 3 ultimate style icons are Alexa Chung, Audrey Hepburn and Olivia Palermo.
- My favourite colour is turquoise.
- I have been wearing glasses since I was 3 but I choose not to wear them as much now as they make me feel self-conscious.
- The A-levels I have chosen to do are English Literature and Language, Geography, Italian, Communications and Culture and a short course of GCSE Photography.
- I am around 5ft 5 but used to incredibly short.
- My shoe size is size 6.
A few weeks ago it was my 16th Birthday Party and I had a small party with some close friends! The theme of my party was baroque/prints so I wore my Asos Baroque print skater dress which I adore! I love it because it’s a very flattering and versatile piece and can definitely be dressed up and down. In my opinion I also think it was very reasonable at just £25! Soon, I think I will style it in a look book and create day and night looks- comment if you would like this! Here, I have kept it very simple with a high bun and pearl earrings. The dress also has a very gorgeous low back which I think is a very elegant area to show off! I hope you like!- Plus I have also put a couple cheeky pics showing my face in this one so you can see the hair and makeup!- Enjoy!
When it first snowed on Monday this week I thought I’d go out and brave it to create an intriguing background for a OOTD post! However I slightly regret this decision as it was absolutely freezing when I went out and despite my fairly warm outfit it simply wasn’t enough in these conditions! Anyway all the same, my outfit- I am first wearing my deep red cape jacket from “Oh My Love” which I love, as it instantly injects some elegance and class into an outfit, I am then wearing some checked chinos from La Redoute which are also very on-trend at the mo’, then I am wearing my Pull and Bear green cable knit jumper, La Redoute sand coloured desert boots, a vintage checked bag which I have made into a clutch bag by tucking in the straps and lastly this vintage gold chain lion necklace which I got from Clothes Show Live last year! On my lips I am wearing the shade Blackberry by Neal’s Yard and I really think it gives an added warmth and edge to the outfit! I hope everyone’s enjoying the snow but for me it can also be a bit of a pain as it blocks up the roads and I nearly got stranded at school today! Keep warm everybody!- Enjoy!