This is what I’m wearing today and its got a very summery vibe to it, despite the sun only coming out for about 5 minutes of each day in England! My look comprises of this beautiful Warehouse silky blue paisley print playsuit from the sale, La Redoute floppy straw hat, La Redoute strappy tan suede sandals, light pink bag (my mum’s) and black H&M sunnies or at some points Asos tortoise cat eye sunnies. This look is fairly casual but the luxurious fabric of the playsuit really adds to the outfit as a whole. I also love how the blue playsuit and pastel pink bag look together.- Hope you like!- Enjoy!
I have just made this Summer Wishlist collage, compiling some of the clothing items and accessories which I’m really lusting over at the moment, for the summer season! These items include these gorgeous light wash Monki shorts, Asos circular white sunnies, H&M two tone pink bikini top, this gorgeous statement bubblegum pink beaded necklace from Baublebar, Zara China print blue and white trousers, Zara textured orange shorts and these lovely Kurt Geiger simple caramel leather sandals! I hope you like these items and I just may have to go shopping for these soon!- Enjoy!
Links for all items:
- Monki Shorts: http://www.monki.com/Shop/Trousers
- Asos Sunnies: http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Round-Sunglasses-With-Metal-Bridge-Detail/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2723426&cid=4545&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=White
- H&M Bikini top: http://www.hm.com/gb/product/05821?article=05821-A#article=05821-B
- Baublebar necklace: http://www.baublebar.com/bubblegum-bauble-bib.html
- Zara trousers: http://www.zara.com/uk/en/woman/trousers/printed-trousers-c358005p1191071.html
- Zara shorts: http://www.zara.com/uk/en/woman/shorts/front-pleat-shorts-c404505p1295608.html
- Kurt Geiger Sandals: http://www.kurtgeiger.com/women/shoes/poppy-nude-leather-41-miss-kg-shoe.html
Yesterday, it was a gorgeous sunny day and I went and did a spot of shopping at Bicester Village accompanied by my Mum and later on, joined by my sister! I decided to take advantage of this lovely day and dress all summery (these kind of days in England tend to be pretty rare at the moment)! I am wearing this vintage ditsy floral maxi skirt which I adore, with a simple Topshop white sleeveless top, my vintage tan leather clogs, my La redoute denim jacket, my Fossil leather clutch and my Ted Baker beetle jem necklace! This look is fairly simple but the movement and style of the maxi skirt really gives the look an extra feminine and girly feel. I hope you like this OOTD and please do excuse the crazy windswept hair!- Enjoy!